Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Barak, Hillary or John

My eldest child called me from her car and told me she was "so close to Barak Obama I could touch his face!" I asked what precipitated this close proximity and she explained that she was driving from Columbia, SC to Myrtle Beach to cover the South Carolina Democratic primary for her college newspaper---of which I proudly say SHE is the editor! (parental hubris is allowed on one's own blog I think!). She told me she was heading for Myrtle Beach to be in teh audience for the Democratic debate which I watched with great interest that night not only to hear the candidates, but also, perhaps, to catch a glimpse of my offspring by virtue of some stray camera shot. No offspring, but plenty to take in (I am told this debate had the highest audience in all of US Political history).

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Olivia Hubert-Allen said...

Aww! You looked for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home